Finding Mrs. Right
by Debbie White
Romantic Destination Series, Book 1
What do you do when you’re one of the wealthiest bachelors in New York and can’t seem to find your soul-mate?
Tired of being alone but fed up with being set up by his friends, Gabe decides to take a break from dating when Rose enters his life. Could she be the one he’s been waiting for? But after a heavy blow to Gabe’s ego, he meets Veronica in the park and something about her resonates with him. And then there is Sally, Gabe’s loyal assistant. Gabe never saw her as a romantic partner until…
Rose is beautiful, smart and climbing the career ladder. Having a permanent relationship may not be in the cards for her. Veronica has a secret she’s been carrying for a while and when she decides to let Gabe in on it, it may hurt their chances of a relationship. Sally’s life is complicated and Gabe could complicate it even more.
Will any of these women be the soul-mate Gabe has been waiting for or will they just be another disappointing attempt in his search for finding Mrs. Right?
Debbie currently resides in beautiful Sonoma County, California, where the jagged Pacific coastline meets the rolling hills cascading with vineyards. She writes romance novellas that feature strong, independent women, who when faced with adversity, or tragedy, fine strength and overcome the perils that stand in their way. She’s an avid supporter of animal rescue, and happily donates a portion of sales from her books to rescue organizations. She has two adult children, and two granddaughters. In her spare time, she loves to garden, travel; enjoy family, and her beloved rescue dogs, Dash and Briar. Her real passion of course is writing, and she uses her 20+ years as a military wife as inspiration for her stories. The Salty Dog takes places in Bodega, a small fishing community she has the pleasure of visiting often. The project she is currently working on involves travel to exotic and foreign places, another area she has experience.
Connect with the Author here:
Top Ten List
Ten Things You May or May Not Know About Me
- I married my high school sweetheart at the young age of 16 and we’ve been married for 40 years. I’ve known him since the sixth grade! I don’t recommend getting married this young, but 1975 was different.
- I’ve lived in Panama, Germany and Korea. I’ve traveled to many more countries. I’ve lived in California, Washington, Maine, Idaho, Colorado, Texas, and South Carolina. I’ve traveled through many more.
- I was born in a little town (it’s grown up a lot since then), and for a short time lived on a farm. My mom told me that I used to throw ripe tomatoes at the sheep.
- I can’t remember a time that I didn’t have some sort of animal in my life. As a young girl it was a cat, dog, and hamsters. As an adult it was a cat, and dogs, and a huge fish aquarium.
- My goal after I retire is to travel to Ireland and Scotland – two countries I’ve not seen. In addition, I really want to do a European river cruise.
- Animal rescue is dear to my heart. I donate a percentage of all my book sales to organizations.
- I currently have two rescue dachshunds, Dash and Briar. You’ll see some pictures of them on my website.
- I earned my Bachelors of Arts in Sociology in 2011. I graduated with honors, Magna Cum Laude.
- Writing is not something I’ve always dreamed of doing; however my love of books did spark my desire.
- My favorite job was working in a library on an Air Force Base in Texas.
They watched some love story, and they chatted in between scenes over pizza and wine. Seemed neither one was truly interested in the movie. They cuddled on the couch, and in between bites of pizza, they kissed. When the movie was over, he helped clean up the crumbs they’d made and rinsed the glasses out in the sink. He wanted to show her that he too could be a good guest.
They stood inside the kitchen with locked gazes, making for an uncomfortable setting. Gabe wasn’t sure what he should do. He glanced at his watch. When he looked up, Rose was making her way toward him. “Can you stay the night?” she asked.
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page