Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Exciting Change to Room With Books

June 1, 2016


As of today, June 1st, Room With Books is changing formats from being primarily a blog to being a book review site. I am still posting blog tours for some organizers with books that interest me, but you will be seeing fewer tours. I plan to review one or two books weekly and will continue to build the feature page “Pull Up A Chair”.


I love blogging and participating in tours with all of my wonderful organizers and supporting indie authors! I am a one-woman site and the workload was becoming more than one person could reasonably handle. I figured that making this change after my Florida vacation  was the best time to make the transition!


Florida Sunset


Thank you for your incredible support in building my dream and I hope you’ll continue to follow Room With Books. If you know of a book that I should be reading for review, please be sure you drop me a note and I’ll take a look at it!


Patricia, Room With Books


No comments:

Post a Comment