Thursday, October 6, 2016

Monster Mash Book Blitz Countdown Event Day 4 - The Cutlass Trilogy






Ashley was born and raised in Oklahoma, where the wind really does sweep down the plains, and horses and carriages aren’t used as much as she’d like. When she’s not writing (haha, like that EVER happens!), she’s probably working out or pretending she’s Sherlock Holmes. Her obsession with writing began after reading the Lord of the Rings in the eighth grade. Since then, she’s loved everything Fantasy–resulting in an unhealthy obsession with the ‘geek’ tab on Pinterest, where all things awesome go. 


 


Author’s Favourite things:


 



  • Cooking & Working Out – I know, I’m probably in the minority here. BUT, let me just say, while I don’t always love either of these things, I do them consistently and they always make me feel AMAZING about myself and about my day. Starting a day with a workout, and eating well throughout the day makes me have a better day, I’m convinced. Some of the things I cook are below!




    Delicata Squash Salad

     





    Vegan Shepard’s Pie!



  • Music – I love to write with music, and certain sounds get me into a certain mind set so I can convey the feeling of what I’m writing better (or so I think). Here are some songs I’ve been listening to recently:



No comments:

Post a Comment